- Pastor Eddie Scheler and Ascension Church's targeted outreach to the unchurched parents connected to their pre-school.
- Pastors Scott and Tiffany Russell and The Destiny Center's summer evangelistic strategy connected to the unchurched and their VBS.
- Pastor Leo Dodd and Cape May First Assembly's evangelism strategy for Easter 2022.
- Pastor Robert Montgomery and Magnolia Church's fall evangelism strategy and outreach weekend.
- Pastor Kason Huddleston and Freedom Place Church's student mentoring and school outreach.
These grants are designed for:
- Smaller churches (average attendance under 150)
- Churches who are working through the Advancement Evangelism Initiative Process or another process to help activate a team and clarify God's strategy for community connections
- Churches that need additional funds to help with their evangelism strategies.
If you would like to be informed as to the opening of the next grant application season, then please let us know. REQUEST FOR FUTURE GRANT APPLICATION DATES
If funds are needed and your church is too large to qualify for this grant, then you can talk to a consultant/coach about how to conduct a Vision Campaign.